Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am a Blackberry Girl!




The most exciting news of the day is Blackberry Playbook getting launched. Surprising as most people would find it, I being a girl is a complete gadget freak! And in my opinion, Blackberry was the most amazing thing that happened to mankind and technology. Who would have thought that one could have the access to your mails and chat, on the move. My favourite feature is the Blackberry Messenger, its like having friends right next to you even if they are sitting in another continent. 


The tablet by Blackberry will compete against the I- Pad by Apple. The most impressive feature being a 1-GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor with a gigabyte of RAM with apparently either 32-Gbytes or 64GB of storage.
Another interesting feature is that in case you do not possess a Wi-Fi connection, the internet on the playbook can be accessed through the Blackberry Plan on your mobile phone. I'm loving the sound of this gadget. 


Its expected to hit the markets around first quarter of 2011. Am I eager? Yes! Yes! and Yes!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Read about it... maybe just yesterday. Seems interesting... that website was calling it a blackpad :P I guess it won't disappoint

    ReplyDelete