Sunday, September 12, 2010

Multi-cultural


WORK & WORSHIP: Asif takes time off at a workshop in Ghatkopar, Mumbai, to offer namaz at the close of the fasting period of Ramzan. Both Ganesh Chaturthi and Eid-ul-Fitr fall on Saturday

Would you call it an irony? I would call it INDIA. So bending the rules, this time I picked up a picture on the front page of the newspaper. On Saturday, Ganesh Chatruthi festival of the Hindus was shared with the most important festival for the Muslims, Eid-ul-Fitr. Interesting, how this picture has the Ganpatiji smiling at Asif offering Namaz. I have nothing to critique on the editor's work. This picture made my day. So shall we still expect some friction on September 25, 2010? I surly hope not!

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting photograph! It is so evident that nobody but the politicians care who is a Hindu and who is a Muslim.

    ReplyDelete