Monday, September 27, 2010

The Thought of It


The Sunday Times, my favorite newspaper, gives me the summary for the entire week. Its my dose on the gossip, bollywood, business and pretty much everything. The Editorial column, specially gives me a peep in the head of various known writers and thinkers in India. So this time an article by M J Akbar caught my attention.

So where the world is busy criticizing the Commonwealth preparations, this gentleman is looking at the positive side of the picture. He talks about how its benefiting India, because during the games, people will be at home, so no traffic, the roads are painted and polished so all in all the tourist visiting will be seeing the brightest side of Delhi.
I love the thought ,after all we are god loving positive thinking people who always see the glass half full, yes always!
I do agree, but back of the head I also remember, that this could have been many folds better, if only it wasn't of the CIA ( Corrupt Incompetent Arrogant) politicians, as Mr. Akbar puts it.
The positivity in me, I must add, is still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment